The safety and well-being of our customers and team members remains our highest priority. The Barley Bus continues to constantly reference the CDC, and other federal agencies to prioritize the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff by using the most up-to-date recommendations.
Barley Bus has increased its cleaning and disinfecting procedures between and during tours, in addition to regularly scheduled cleanings. Buses are cleaned and disinfected throughout tours and all buses undergo a deep cleaning and disinfecting before and after each tour.
To ensure as much personal space as possible between our guests, our public tours seating has been reduced by 50%. However, due to the nature of our tours Barley Bus CAN NOT guarantee proper social distancing at all times. Additionally, behind the scenes tours are highly unlikely due to COVID restrictions.
In the past we were proud to supply all of our customers with fresh pretzels from local bakery Farm to Market. This practice will be temporarily discontinued due to safety concerns for our customers.
Additional Flexibility If You Need To Adjust Your Tour.
In order to support all our clients throughout this period, we are offering a postponement condition for all events. If you have to cancel or postpone your event due to Corona Virus, we will offer store credit to reschedule your event to a new date at no extra cost, subject to availability. The only conditions are that your event is paid in full and we receive at least 72 hrs notice.
Everything You Need To Do
- Individuals are encouraged to listen to medical experts and heed their guidance. Following these basic protective measures from the CDC is also encouraged:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wear a cloth mask in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid touching your eyes, hands and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.