The safety and well-being of our customers and team members remains our highest priority. The Barley Bus continues to constantly reference the CDC, and other federal agencies to prioritize the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff by using the most up-to-date recommendations.
Barley Bus has increased its cleaning and disinfecting procedures between and during tours, in addition to regularly scheduled cleanings. Buses are cleaned and disinfected throughout tours and all buses undergo a deep cleaning and disinfecting before and after each tour.
Everything You Need To Do
- Individuals are encouraged to listen to medical experts and heed their guidance. Following these basic protective measures from the CDC is also encouraged:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wear a cloth mask in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid touching your eyes, hands and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.